The Key Room offers a conveniently located Northern California experience for both locals and visitors.
- Marin Airporter
- Smart Train
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Historic Hamilton
- Shopping Center
From Northbound Highway 101: (San Rafael, San Francisco, etc.)
- Take the Alameda del Prado/Hamilton Field exit. Keep right on exit ramp to merge onto Nave Drive parallel to the highway.
- Continue 1 mile north on Nave Drive, passing the Main Gate entrance to Hamilton Field and State Access Road
- Turn right on Hamilton Parkway, just before McDonald’s.
- Turn right into driveway just past the Marin Airporter depot on your right, across from the Marriott Hotel (sign says Homeward Bound of Marin).
- Pass the first set of buildings on the left, continue to newer building and parking lot for The Key Room.
From Southbound Highway 101: (Santa Rosa, Petaluma, etc.)
- Take the Hamilton Field exit, keep right to turn on Ignacio Boulevard and cross over freeway
- Turn right onto Nave Drive, which runs parallel to the freeway.
- Continue about ½ mile and turn left onto North Hamilton Parkway (McDonald’s on corner).
- Pass the Marin Airporter depot and turn right into the driveway (sign says Homeward Bound of Marin).
- Pass the first set of buildings on the left, continue to newer building and parking lot for the Key Room.