Eat well, do good at our chef events.
Fresh Starts Chef Events offers a changing roster of celebrity chef demonstrations and culinary presentations by professionals with a passion for cooking.
Check our calendar of upcoming events and join us as presenters explain and demonstrate recipes while sharing stories from their culinary adventures.
A delicious meal will be served at your table by our Fresh Starts team. Gather some friends for a memorable evening in The Key Room!
For regular news about upcoming events, please sign up for the monthly email calendar. Feel free to call 415-382-3363 x243 with questions.
Fresh Starts Chef Events have featured guest presenters at the top of the culinary world.
- John Ash – founder of John Ash & Co., award-winning cookbook author
- Duskie Estes & John Stewart – Zazu Kitchen, Black Pig Meat Co., Farm to Pantry
- Tanya Holland – Brown Sugar Kitchen
- Sammy Hagar & Henry Cortez – musician, restaurant owner and chef at El Paseo
- Daniel Kedan – Backyard
- Heidi Krahling – Insalata’s, Marinitas
- Michael Mina – chef, Michelin-star restaurant owner, cookbook author
- Charles Phan – Slanted Door
- Ron Siegel – Michelin-star chef/owner (Madcap)
- Ken Tominaga – Hana, Pabu
- Dustin Valette of Valette, The Matheson
- Joanne Weir – “Plates & Places” and more on PBS-TV
FA gift certificate from Fresh Starts Chef Events makes a unique gift. Please visit Fresh Starts Chef Events online to order your virtual gift certificate for email delivery or request a certificate on embossed parchment paper to bestow in person.
Feel free to contact us for details by email or phone at.